About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. has an immediate need for a contract Data Study Analyst who will focus on analysis that supports data study projects for our Content Department. We are looking for self-starters who can effectively navigate gray space to deliver results. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with datasets using SQL and BI tools and is thoughtful and creative when solving data problems. Our team is driven, passionate, creative, energetic, and fun. We love to challenge each other by asking difficult questions and collaborating to solve problems together.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Perform analysis of diverse sets of data sources.
- Create compelling visualizations and presentations of data to drive the ideation and development of our data studies.
- Come up with and pitch new ideas for data studies.
- Locate new data sources, analyze statistics and implement quality procedures.
- Find new uses for existing data sources.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Finance, Social Sciences, Economics, or similar quantitative field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, ideally as an analyst in technology, finance, or management consulting
- Ability to tell a story using data, with a strong self-starting sense of curiosity in the diverse subject matter we explore
- Experience using Census Data and other government data sets
- High attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Knowledge of SQL and the desire to work with large, complex datasets
- Prior experience using Looker, Excel, Tableau, or other BI tools is preferred
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.