About the Job
We are seeking a meticulous and analytical Real-Time Analyst to join our team. The Real-Time Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient and optimized operation of our call centers by closely monitoring real-time performance metrics, making data-driven decisions, and providing recommendations to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction.
What You Will Get to Do
- Monitor real-time call center performance metrics including call, chat, email, and social volume, agent availability, handle times, and service levels.
- Utilize workforce management tools to track agent adherence to schedules, identifying deviations and taking corrective actions.
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to ensure accurate staffing levels for optimal customer service during peak and non-peak hours.
- Make real-time adjustments to agent assignments and schedules based on fluctuating incoming and out going volumes and operational demands.
- Monitor and collect data on adherence, absenteeism, and other metrics to give to management for performance improvement.
- Monitor and analyze queues, identifying potential bottlenecks or trends, and proactively suggest changes to mitigate them.
- Generate real-time and historical reports on call center performance, highlighting key insights and trends.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, including workforce management, supervisors, and agents, to ensure smooth operations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to ongoing strategies for enhancing call center efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with management to identify appropriate times for scheduled breaks, lunches, coachings, and trainings.
What You Bring to the Table
- Recent experience in a Call Center lead role
- Familiarity with call center metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proficiency in using workforce management software and real-time reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make informed decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills to convey real-time information and recommendations effectively
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Problem-solving abilities to address unforeseen challenges and implement effective solutions
- Experience using Zendesk a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Knowledge of call center technologies and systems is a plus
- Flexibility with working in different computer systems moving data between programs
- Understanding of mathematics through advanced algebra in a business environment
English - Proficient level
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.