About The Job
The Compliance Department seeks a Privacy Operations Associate to assist in the day-to-day execution of the privacy program and ensure compliance with applicable privacy laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures. This hands-on role will coach and work closely with our privacy agents to fulfill consumer privacy rights requests.
What This Role Will Do
- Lead the execution of the consumer privacy rights fulfillment process from intake to completion
- Coach privacy agents to ensure compliance with privacy laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
- Respond to privacy agent escalations
- Communicate with consumers via email or phone regarding privacy rights requests
- Facilitate training for new privacy agents
- Assist in the revising, updating and drafting of new privacy policies and procedures
- Suggest and document improvements to our privacy tools, policies, and procedures
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of privacy compliance experience, including handling consumer privacy rights requests
- Working knowledge of CCPA/CPRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrable experience effectively presenting complex concepts to non-expert audiences
- Customer-centric attitude
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize; strong organizational skills
- Data privacy professional certification is a plus
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Great health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance fully paid by LTV
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) plan with fully-vested company matching up to 6% - Eligible Day 1!
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Sick Time provided
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Free ClassPass On-Demand workouts to Monthly ClassPass Subsidy
- Sanvello and Talkspace through United HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Benefits
- Meal delivery twice a week through Seamless/DoorDash
- Tax preparation through Henry.tax
- Student loan repayment & financial wellness resources via Peanut Butter
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We are remote-first!
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Office Reimbursement Perk for your perfect work from home setup
- Home Utility Bonus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.