About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. (LTV) is looking for a Marketing Compliance Associate to assist in the review and approval of marketing collateral; ensuring compliance of legal, regulatory, and branding guidelines; maintaining checklists and documentation within systems; and supporting other projects as requested by leadership.
At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there’s no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What you will get to do
- Review of marketing assets (for various channels - such as online, e-mail, and social media) to ensure that copy and offers comply with legal, regulatory, branding guidelines and policies;
- Communicate edits, rationale, required actions, approvals, exceptions and status to product and creative teams;
- Maintain various project statuses and necessary documentation;
- Complete creative review accurately within established deadlines and cycle-time benchmarks;
- Identify and resolve outstanding issues in a timely and effective manner;
- Work independently and collaboratively, taking initiative to support other corporate projects and ensure workload and productivity is aligned with capacity expectations;
- Actively participate in meetings and training sessions;
- Successfully pass monthly QA audits;
- Support business projects and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Advertising, marketing, or related compliance experience preferred
- A mastery of both written and oral communications with the goal to provide concise and clear messaging to customers and the team.
- Paralegal experience is a plus
- Familiarity with online subscription-based or SaaS business models is a plus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.