About the Job
At The Lifetime Value Co., you’ll have a chance to help grow SEO traffic for a portfolio of websites, including multiple top 20 sites in the Real Estate and Public Records categories in the U.S. Across our portfolio, we have millions of monthly sessions, millions of pages indexed, complex long-tail strategies, and a wealth of interesting data. We think you’ll love the opportunity to be a Director of SEO here.
In this role, you would be responsible for running an SEO development team made up of engineering, design, and QA resources to launch SEO initiatives, identify areas for improvement on existing sites/sections, and implement strategies to improve our rankings in major search engines. It’s not enough to simply theorize about SEO, we want someone who has the ability to convert their ideas into action, manage a team, lead projects, and can make their vision a reality. We have a deep appreciation for SEO and think this is an exciting opportunity for someone who cares as much about SEO as we do.
At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there’s no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Product manage SEO projects, including working with data analysts, designers, and engineers
- Identify head terms or long-tail opportunities we can rank for using comprehensive keyword analysis and competitive research
- An opportunity to own the organic traffic growth of at least one of our important brands
- Drive SEO strategy hand-in-hand with senior executives & data leadership
- Work with our content team to develop content that supports SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate analytics in order to provide regular team updates, actionable plans, and competitive benchmarking
- Establish clear SEO performance indicators that complement overall business objectives
- Create A/B testing ideas to improve on-page engagement, speed optimizations and conversions
- Recommend content approaches to gain natural attribution from authority sites
- Advise on information architecture to aid in search engine visibility
- Ongoing review and optimization of meta-data policies for properties under your influence
- Collaborate on the approach for PR, social, and inbound link strategies
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience managing an SEO program
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience successfully executing all aspects of SEO projects and the development life-cycle
- Experience in both programmatic SEO and editorial SEO preferred
- Have an overall passion for the SEO field and overall internet marketing realm
- Proficient in quantitative analysis and Excel
- Experience working with a CMS and building/administering content
- Experience working with popular keyword ranking & page speed tools, such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Moz.
- Experience in project management and use of Jira or similar tools.
- Strong background in web analytics, including expertise in Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Seasoned creative thinker, strategic player, and able to identify and resolve issues
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Great health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance fully paid by LTV
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Travel Expense Reimbursement for Qualifying Medical Care
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) plan with fully-vested company matching up to 6% - Eligible Day 1!
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Sick Time provided
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Free ClassPass On-Demand workouts to Monthly ClassPass Subsidy
- Sanvello and Talkspace through United HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Benefits
- Meal delivery twice a week through Seamless/DoorDash
- Tax Preparation Bonus
- Student loan repayment & financial wellness resources via Peanut Butter
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Office Reimbursement Perk for your perfect work from home setup
- Home Utility Bonus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency