About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is looking for an Accountant to join our Accounting/Finance department. They will report directly to the Senior Accountant and will help with monthly activities as well as quarterly audits and tax preparation. In this remote-friendly role, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of IFRS accounting, bookkeeping experience, accounts payable experience with a keen attention to detail and organization. They will need to be comfortable in a high growth environment.
At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there’s no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Maintains records of financial activity by creating accounts; posting transactions and ensuring legal requirements are in compliance with backup documentation.
- Verify that transactions are recorded accurately by overseeing the general ledger
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Reconciles the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Support the quarterly audits as needed
- Process Accounts Payable and reimbursement reporting
- Assist the Senior Accountant with the monthly closing of the books
- Assist with payroll preparation and government reporting
- Assist with maintaining accurate exchange gains and losses
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Supports special projects as needed
What You Bring to the Table
- Information analysis
- Dealing with complexity
- Reporting research results
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred/ Multi Currency accounting
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Familiar with accounting software packages such as Softland and Quickbooks.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Wellness and Fitness Subsidy
- Competitive Paid Time Off provided
- Two additional Sick Leave Days
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts and Bonuses
- Fitness and Wellness Subsidy
- Meal delivery twice a week through UberEats
- English Classes Paid for by the company
- LTV Speaks- a third language course paid for by the company
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Utility Bonus
- Home Office Reimbursement
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.